Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Whimsy Stamp 'Rose's Bike Ride'


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

To all my followers and visitors thank you for all your lovely comments and support since I have started this blog and I hope that you will continue to visit me in 2013.

As I enjoyed making my previous card so much I made another one using the same shape! I was lucky enough to receive a couple of Whimsy Stamps for Christmas and this is the first one. I was really out of my comfort zone colouring her as it wasn’t a Tilda lol, but I thoroughly enjoyed it although it took me all afternoon to colour her.

As always I have coloured her with my beloved Copic Markers and Prisma pencils.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that 2013 is a happy, healthy and prosperous one!

Hugs
Gina x

Whimsy Stamp – Rose’s Bike Ride
Dies - Spellbinders, Magnolia DooHickey, Go Create, Joy, Memory Box, Cheery Lynn
Flowers, Embellishments and Papers from my crafty stash




4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Gina. xxx
    Stunning card, love the colours and your wonderful colouring! that bow is a delight!
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Gina !!!
    Wonderfull card :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too Hun. What a gorgeous card and my fave colour combination. Beautiful. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, they seem to come to life when you colour beautiful hugs xx

    ReplyDelete