Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 11 February 2013

La La Land 'Sweetheart Marcie'


Morning all,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, it was a total wipe out for me, everything I made on Saturday went in the bin, it is so frustrating when you have an idea in your head, but it just will not turn out right!  Still I’ve managed to get a card made today.

Today I am posting a card using Sweetheart Marcie from La La Land Crafts 
isn't she  just adorable?

I have used Copic Markers and Prisma Pencils to colour her.


Copics I have used are:

Skin: E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E29, E27, E23
Dress: E77, E74, E71
Top, Hearts & Shoes: R59, R46, R37

Pencil: Black

La La Land Crafts: Sweetheart Marcie
Dies – Spellbinders, Crealies, Memory Box
Ribbon, Lace, Embellishments and Flowers from my crafty stash.

Take care everybody and thanks for visiting.

Hugs
Gina x

3 comments:

  1. Love the Colours! Lovely flower arrangement finishes it of Nicely! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Gina. Wonderful image and fabulous design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, the red hair! I love it! And the red theme - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete