Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 26 May 2013

Magnolia 'Poppy Tilda'

Good morning everyone,
 
The sun is shining – what more could you ask for, I’m going to make the most of it by going for a nice long walk this afternoon.
 
Today I am sharing a card using Poppy Tilda, I am so bad I have only inked her up once since I bought her, which is quite a while ago!  I have used Copics to colour her and then added some highlights using Prisma pencils. I tried very hard not to use pearls this time, but they just kept screaming at me use me lol!

 
Copics I used:
Skin: E21, E00, E000, E93
Hair: E43, E41, E40
Dress: R83, R81, RV000, C3, C1, C0
Shoes: C5, C3, C1, C0
Poppy: R89, R85, R83, R81, RV000

 Pencils: Tuscan Red, Burnt Ochre, Dark Umber, Black

 Stamps: Magnolia ‘Poppy Tilda’
Dies: Go Kreate, Joy, Magnolia DooHickeys
Silky Crush Ribbon, Pearl Flower - Ribbon Girls
Everything else is from my crafty stash

A big welcome to my new followers and thank you all for all the lovely comments
you leave me!

For those in the U.K., I hope you enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend and hopefully the sun will continue to shine.
 
Hugs
Gina x

12 comments:

  1. This is striking, Gina! She looks so pretty in pink! Love your fab colouring, as always, and your beautiful embellies!

    Happy Bank Holiday weekend to you too .... long let the sun shine! We can but wish :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina, this is fabby. I love Tilda and she's coloured beautifully. Love the shape and details too, the bow is amazing.
    Enjoy your walk in the sunshine hun.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gina,

    Your card with my favorite Poppy Tilda is awesome,adorable,& PINK (I like this color so much).
    I love all the details on your card.

    Have a nice weekend, with lots of SUN.

    Here in the Netherlands it's finally dry today.

    Lots of Hugs Ju@nita

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic tilda card Gina, and just love all the embellies! gorgeous girly colours too! Do you want to take my dog with you for a long walk? She's wanting to go out and I'm trying to get some jobs done!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! that is one very beautiful card! your cards just keep getting better!! love this Tilda, and you coloured her so beautifully.
    Have a lovely walk :)
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poppy Tilda looks great. Thank you for inking her up! Great card!
    XoxoAnnette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Gina this is beautiful! And I love the pearls! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont think I have seen this Tilda before! She is Totally Gorgeous! Love those Little folds in her skirt and you just had to have pearls as it finishes her of nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Gina, this is gorgeous♥. Love it♥♥.

    Hugs, Marita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just fantastic Gina!!! WOW! Love how you create so many ahapes!!!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your creations are a pure delight Gina. Love all of the design and detail on this and your fabulous colouring.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A truly stunning card Gina, I love this Tilda and you've coloured her beautifully. xx

    ReplyDelete