Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 19 May 2013

Good morning my lovelies,
 
I hope you all having a lovely weekend, just one more week at work and then a week off yay!!
 
I have some exciting news to share with you, although you may have guessed it by now, but a little while ago I was invited by the lovely Andrea and Mary to join the Ribbon Girls Colour DT team, boy was I an honoured and happy crafter, I couldn’t believe it as I love their shop!
Well today I get to share my first DT card.
 
The colour challenge is Lilac/Lavender


 
 There are two prizes up for grabs:

 


 and


 
I have used a Saturated Canary digi image called ‘Honey’ and coloured her with
Copics and Prisma Pencils. 


Materials I used:
 
Copics I used:
Skin: E31, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: 100, C7, C5, C3, C0
Skirt: V09, V06, V04, V01, V000
Top: C5, 3, C1, C0
Boots: C7, C5, C3, C1, C0

Pencils: Dark Grape, Tuscan Red, Black

 
Please pop over to the Ribbon Girl Blog to see what my teamies have made and join in with the challenge to be in with a chance of winning one of these super prizes.

 
Thank you for popping in and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
Hugs
Gina x

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, love the image you used and the shape, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Gina - and big congrats on the DT post!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely amazing creation Gina. So many Congratulations on your DT post, so well deserved.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation Gina. Congrats on your new DT well deserved. Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so beautiful hun...and I love the colours too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    p.s...well done on your new DT..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG This is just STUNNING! Amazing depth in girl and still all the detail. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gina! Realy stunning card! breathtaking .. your coloring is amazing!
    Thank you for your sweet comment!

    Hugs,
    Yuri xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your DT! Well deserved! Stunning card!
    XoxoAnnette

    ReplyDelete