Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 5 May 2013

Magnolia 'Tilda with Flowing Hair'

Good morning everyone,
 
I hope everyone in England and Wales is enjoying the bank holiday weekend!
 
Phil is away at the moment, it is very strange not having him here. I had planned to do lots of crafting, but I can’t settle to it, which is very annoying!
 
Anyway enough of my jibbering, I thought I would show a card I made recently using Tilda with Flowing hair and Shabby Chic Fence.  I have coloured her with Copics and Prisma pencils and added some of the lovely frantage to the scene.
The yummy embellishments are from the Ribbon Girl



 Copics I used:
Skin: E31. E21, E00, E000, R20
Dress & Shoes: R83, R81, RV000
Basket: E37, E35, E33, E31
Fence: E43, E42, E40
Grass: YG99, YG95, YG91
 
Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with Flowing Hair & Shabby Chic Fence
Dies: Go Kreate, Joy
 
Embellishments:
 
I am off to do a bit of retail therapy and hopefully settle down to some crafting this afternoon.
 
Take care and thank you for visiting me.
 
Hugs
Gina x

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card as always Gina, your colouring is an inspiration!
    Hope your crafty mojo settles soon - maybe it went away with Phil???
    Loadsa crafty hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Gina, such fabulous detail and design. Don't you just love Frantage. I am so hooked.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card and fabulous colouring as always Gina! love the layout too
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gina, fabulous colouring as always hun. Love her, and the card shape and details are super.
    Hope you bought something good!!
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous,as always!
    hugs
    cordine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning ! I just love your Gorgeous Bows! Lovely card too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely easelcard! Love love love!
    XoxoAnnette

    ReplyDelete