Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 20 May 2013

Magnolia 'Tilda with Hanging Rabbit'

Hello my lovelies,
 
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Mine was fairly quiet; apart from the usual chores we did a bit of walking and had a trip to the garden centre.
 
Today, I am sharing a card using a really cute Magnolia stamp, ‘Tilda with Hanging Rabbit and have masked it using the Magnolia Spring Fence and it’s not pink  lol.  I have used Copics and Prisma Pencils to colour the image and added a touch of Frantage (because I can’t stop using the stuff hee hee)!

 


Copics I used:
Skin: E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair & Fence: E37, E35, E33, E31
Dress: B97, B95, B93, B91, E53, E51, E50
Rabbit: E43, E41, E40, R20
Pencils: Dark Umber, Burnt Ochre, Tuscan Read, Black

 Magnolia Stamps: Tilda with Hanging Rabbit, Spring Fence
Dies: Go Kreate, Spellbinders, Magnolia Doohickeys, Heartfelt Creations
Ribbon, Lace & Memo Pin – Ribbon Girl
Everything else was from my crafty stash.

 Thank you stopping by and I hope you have a lovely evening!
 
Hugs
Gina x

10 comments:

  1. Gina...your cards are always so special!!!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Gina, clever combination of images and stunning design detail. I am sure Frantage is adictive cause I am hooked toooooo.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina awww how sweet is this cute Tilda & bunny.. gorgeous design & colouring lovely shape..

    smiles Christine x.

    PS we have a theme at Totally Tilda chall of More than ONE fold..hop over & enter/link up..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so beautifull and your coloring
    Wow

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous Tilda card Gina, and love the colours. and your layout looks fabulous
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love It! It is just Gorgeous! My Fran-tage has arrived and ready to be addicted too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card as usual Gina. I always love your colours.
    Hugs
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeus, Gina!
    Love your coloring as usual, amazing!

    HUGS SUSY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gina, I love looking at your wonderful cards, your images are gorgeous! and the designs are always stunning.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is stunning! Love the details!
    XoxoAnnette

    ReplyDelete