Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 16 May 2013

Magnolia 'Tilda withThree Flowers'

Hello my lovelies,
 
 Not long now until the weekend yay!!
 
It is time for a new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia
The theme this week is BOWNanza, we would like to see your fabulous bows.
Our fabulous sponsor this week is the The Rubber Buggy.
 
 
Well this is a pretty easy one for me as I struggle not to put a bow on my cards. I decided to use a couple of old stamps, Tilda with Three Flowers and Cellar Door which I masked together. The image has been coloured using Copics and Prisma Pencils in one of my favourite colour combos, pink and brown. Once again I have gone overboard with the Frantage, using it around the image, the corners and spruce twigs.
 
 
Copics I used:
Skin: E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E43, E41, E40
Dress, Scarf & Shoes, R83, R81, RV000
Flowers: V95, V93, V91, R83, R81, RV000
Barn Door: E43, E41, E40

 Pencils: Black Grape, Tuscan Red, Burnt Ochre, Dark Umber, Black
 
Stamps: Magnolia, Tilda with Three Flowers, Barn Door
Dies: Spellbinders, Magnolia Doohickeys, Cheery Lynn
Ribbon, Lace & Flowers – Ribbon girl
 
I hope you can join us in our challenge, and I look forward to seeing all your
wonderful bows!

 Thank you for popping in and for all for your lovely comments you leave me.

 See you soon.
 
Hugs
Gina x

9 comments:

  1. Hi Gina! This is such a beautiful card - beautifully coloured & embellished, as always. Love the frantage - it can never be too much :)
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Lovely Card! Love all your background little details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a lovely card Gina♥. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab♥. Gorgeous flowers♥.

    Hugs, Marita

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutly stunning, Gina!

    HUGS SUSY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fab card from you Gina, love it!
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great card Gina!!! Fab colouring, stunning embellies (especially the two photo corners)... really LOVE it!

    Hugs
    Cinzia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful, love your wonderful colouring!
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card Gina, I love all the pinkness! Mary x

    ReplyDelete