Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 12 May 2013

New challenge at LHOSM

I’m back again with my DT card for this week’s LHOSM.
 This time the challenge is a picture inspiration
 

and our lovely sponsor is the Ribbon Girl
I have chosen to use Tangle Tilda and have teamed her up some pink, blue and yellow flowers and ribbon. The yummy papers are Maja and I have used Copics and Prisma Pencils to colour her with, just to give it that finishing touch I have added just a little frantage around the edges of the image.  

 
I do hope you can join us and be in with a chance of winning this wonderful prize.  
 
Copics I have used:
Skin: E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E57, E43, E53, E51
Skin: R83, R81, Rv000
Top: BG10, BG01, BG000
Cake: BG10, BG01, BG000, Y02, Y00, Y000
Pencils: Muted Turquoise, Dark Umber, Tuscan Red, Black
 
Magnolia Stamp: Tangle Tilda
Dies: Go Kreate, Spellbinders
Everything else was from my crafty stash.
 
I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend and thank you for visiting me.
 
Hugs
Gina x

6 comments:

  1. This is stunning Gina! Love the gorgeous pastel colours and your beautiful colouring!
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Sweet Love your new Topper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina, love to see the photo and then your card! Love the colours, so simular! Great job! Looks stunning!
    XoxoAnnette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and cards very very beautifull

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Gina, and love the scrummy colours! fabulous
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card Gina!
    hugs
    cordine

    ReplyDelete