Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Saturatd Canary 'Zoe'

Good evening my lovelies,
 
 I hope you’re all O.K.
 
 Things have been very busy here and I’ve not had much time to craft so I am showing a card I made  recently using a lovely Saturated Digi image called ‘Zoe’. I adore her hair and it is great fun to colour.  She has been coloured with Copics and Prisma Pencils.

 
Copics I used:
Skin: E31, E31, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E37, E35, E33, E31
Dress: BG78, BG75, BG72, BG70
 
Pencils: Dark Umber, Black
 
Materials used:
 
Saturated Canary Digi Stamp ‘Zoe’
Dies: Go Kreate
Flowers & Lace: my crafty stash
 
Enjoy the rest of your evening and thank you for stopping by!
 
Hugs
Gina x

8 comments:

  1. She is beautiful Gina. Wonderful colouring and shading. Loving the lush ribbon.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Gina...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina, such gorgeous shading, love your colouring and the image is fab.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Gina, just loving that hair!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drop Dead Gorgeous! The Dress colour and the Stunning Hair! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! These BG colours have to be my favourites.
    hUGS
    cHRIS XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning card Gina. Your colouring is amazing and great details and design.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Gina what is she cute! Love her hair colouring! Wauw wauw wauw !!!!
    XoxoAnnette

    ReplyDelete