Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 30 August 2013

Magnolia Tilda with Pony Tail

Good morning,
 
I hope you are all well and have had a good week.
 
Gosh the summer holidays have flown by; I can’t believe I am back to school next week! I intend to make the most of it by spending the majority of what time is left by crafting.
 
I have made a little scene featuring Tilda with Pony Tail, Bench and the Magnolia Tree. I have coloured it up using Copics and added a few highlights with Prisma pencils.  Behind the image are a couple of stamps from a Marianne stamp set and I have used one of my new toys which is a paper crimper to create a corrugated effect and sprinkled some Frantage over it.  
 
The lace, ribbon, flowers and gorgeous bronze birdcage charm are all from the Ribbon Girl.

 

 Copics I used:
Skin: E31, 21, 00, 000
Hair: E57, 43, 53, 50
Trousers: B99, 97, 95, 93,91
Top & Shoes: E43, 42, 41 40
Magnolia Tree: E53, 51, 50, YG99, 95, 91, E37, 33
Bench: E37, 35, 33, 31
 
Pencils: Burnt Ochre, Dark Umber, Black
 
I hope you all have a lovely weekend and thanks for popping in.
 
Hugs
Gina x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gina, this is gorgeous hun. So many fab details and super colouring as always, love it.
    Have a super weekend.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Love all your Masking and Wonderful Lace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Gina! hugs Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina your card are delightful! I just love your masked scenes, and wonderful colouring!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete