Buttons


Home       Tutorials

Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Magnolia Tilda as Lucia

Good morning my lovelies,
 
I hope you are well and had a fab weekend (although that is probably a distant memory by now)!
 
I thought I would share my latest Christmas card using Tilda as Lucia and Old Swedish Church. Some Frantage has been sprinkled onto the image which I think gives a good effect of snow falling. I have used Copics to colour with and added just a touch of Prisma Pencils. The fir branches are a Marianne die which I have covered with Diamond Dust and the snowflakes are a Noor (Joy) die. As with a lot of my Christmas cards I have used lashings of Glamour Dust.
 

Copics I used:
Skin: E31, 21, 00, 000, R20
Hair: E57, 43, 53, 50
Dress & Flowers: E55, 43, 42, 41, 40
Sash, Church & Trees: W5, 3, 1, 0
 
Pencils: Burnt Ochre, Dark Umber, Black

 
Thank you for all the lovely comments you leave me, it really does mean a lot and thank you for popping in!
 
Hugs
Gina x
 
I am entering this card into the following challenge:
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sweetie...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! Come link up to Tilda's Town challenges... your card fits! Just be sure to add the TT blog link to your post! We'd love to have you! http://tildastown.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such a beautiful Card! Great colouring and masking. Beautiful embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Tilda Town. I hope to see you next week too.
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such Beautiful Layers and Looove your choice of Maggie

    ReplyDelete