Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year everyone,

I hope 2014 brings you much health and happiness.

I would also like to say a big thank you to everyone that has visited my blog and taken the time to leave me comments throughout last year, it means a lot to me and a warm hello to my new followers, sending you a crafty wave!!

I thought I would pop on a card I have made using a gorgeous new Whimsy stamp called Iris, which I got for Christmas. I used Copics to colour her and added just a few highlights with Prisma Pencils. Some Star Dust Stickles has been added to her wings to give a bit of sparkle. I used a Go Create die (Large Frame Frilly #6) to cut the shape of the card and covered it with my favourite papers by Maja. Tucked behind the image is a LOTV background stamp called Vintage Backs (Script). All the luscious embellishments are from the Ribbon Girl (see below for list of materials, click on the image and it will take you straight to the product).


Copics I used:

Skin: E21, 00, 000, R20
Hair: E57, 53, 43, 50
Clothes, Flowers & Wings: E49, 74, 43, 40, R59, 56, RV34, 32

Pencils: Tuscan Red, Burnt Ochre, Dark Umber, Black

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina x


7 comments:

  1. Wow Gina, what a way to start the new year, this is stunning! I love it, the colours are superb and the whole design pulls everything together beautifully. Hope you have a great new year's :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Gina. Here's to a very successful 2014, your work is consistently fabulous.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Xmas gift! Your colored her wonderfully

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gina, this is just FANTASTIC!!!! You've really out done yourself with the colouring this time honey!!! What a fabulous gift to find in your stocking hee hee! I love the stardust on her wings too and the lovely layers that you have done with your LOTV background is fabulous. You must be very proud of this stunning creation honey. Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and I love the colours.
    Happy New Year!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your Talent is just Amazing! Your New work is so explosive I loooove it! Happy Crafting 2014!

    ReplyDelete