Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 5 January 2014

New Challenge LHOSM - Anything Goes

Hello my lovelies,

I hope you are enjoying your weekend and aren’t affected by the horrendous rain and flooding we are having in the U.K.

We have our first challenge of the year at LHOSM and it’s an easy and popular theme of Anything Goes. Our wonderful sponsor this time is the Ribbon Girls, you could win a fantastic £10 voucher to spend in their lovely shop.

I thought New Year Sakura Tilda (another Christmas pressie for me) would fit the bill nicely, although I think she could easily be used throughout the year. She has been coloured using Copics and a few highlights added with Prisma Pencils. I haven’t made an easel card for a while, so I cut the card shape using a Go Kreate die (Large Frame Flower #1) and used Maja papers to cover it. The gorgeous Branches and Bird Cage are Joy dies. The leaves are a Cheery Lynn die and last but not least the tag is a Magnolia DooHickey die. The corners are made from a Silicone mould using Martha Stewart Air Drying Clay.  The lace, ribbon and flowers are from my stash.


Copics I used:

Skin: E21, 00,000
Hair: E44, 42, 41, 40, 50, 000
Clothes: R59, 56, RV34, 32
Shoes: E43, 42, 41, 40
Flowers: R85, 83, RV000, BG99, 96, 93

Pencils: Black, Tuscan Red, Burnt Ochre, Dark Umber

If you get a chance pop over and take a peek at my teamies creations, they are gorgeous!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and thank you for popping in.

Hugs

Gina x
I will be entering this card into the following challenges:
A Creative Romance - Something New
Tilda's Town - Something New


15 comments:

  1. Hi Gina, your cards just get better & better! Each one literally blows me away! Absolutely stunning, as always - certainly makes a rainy day much brighter :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning Gina!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Gina, this is totally drool worthy, think I must have spent 10 mins just looking at the different elements like a rabbit in the headlights. Love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Card Gina, I love all the little details, its a feast for the eyes honey! Colouring is just stunning as always, it really sets the scene for the whole card!!!!
    Love your new look blog, I know I said this before and I love your new picture too, your look really happy and its nice to see.
    Take care. Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning colour and design detail Gina. Wonderful new picture. Your look fabulous.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Gina! Beautifull colouring!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Gina, stunning colouring as always and beautifully embellished x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, such fabulous details. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card looks gorgeous, love the rich colours on your cards and all the beautiful details.
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gina.
    I have just noticed your card on the Tilda's Town challenge and had to take a closer look. Your cards are stunning. Beautifully coloured and beautifully embellished. I am now a follower so that I can view more of your stunner.
    Hugs Sharon. x
    {Nellie’s Handmade Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW WOW WOW this is an absolute masterpiece! So much going on but it all works perfectly. The colouring is superb and all the different elements make this such a stand out card.
    I can only dream of making cards like this!

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. STUNNING! Looove all those Gorgeous Flowers and Beautiful Lace! Totally Wonderful card as Usual!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card you made Gina!!! Your colouring is stunning as always, the colours and all the details are just perfect. :) :) :)

    Hugs
    Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, Gina. As always your coloring is beautiful. Love the fab details and embellies. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town. Hugs Babi

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it. Well, I love all your cards. :)
    Thank you for taking part in the Tilda's Town challenge blog this week. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete