Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 26 January 2014

New Challenge Ribbon Girls - Anything Goes

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are all well and having a lovely weekend.

We have our first challenge of the year at the Ribbon Girl today our theme is the ever popular 'Anything  Goes'. 

This is the wonderful prize up for grabs:




White Mixed Dahilas to colour yourself, a packet of ten Aurora Borealis Hearts, 1 metre of 10mm flat back Ivory Pearl Square Trim,  Prima Park Bench and Bridge Set.

For my card I stamped up Tilda with Her Rabbit using Copics and Prisma Pencils to colour her and mounted her onto one of the Prisma Resin Frames. I cut the shape using a Go Kreate die Large Frame Frilly #6. The papers are by Maja. The flowers are Prima, Daisy, Beaded Twirls and Gardenia. The lace I have used is Emily Embroidered Tulle  and White Diamond Guipure and the ribbon is Pale Pink Pure Silk. I have removed the centre of the daisies and stuck a Flat back White Pearl in it's place. The Silver charm is a Bird Cage with Heart. Just click on the pictures below to take you directly to the products. 

Copics I used:

Skin: E21, 00, 000, R20
Hair: E57, 43, 53, 50
Dress & Flowers: R85, 83, 81, RV000
Rabbit: C5, 3, 1, 0

Pencils: Tuscan Red, Dark Umber, Burnt Ochre, Black

I hope you will be able to join us in our challenge to be in with a chance of winning the wonderful prize.

Thank you visiting me and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!


Hugs
Gina x


11 comments:

  1. Woww absolutely stunning Gina! Such a beautiful card!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Gina, beautifully coloured and embellished as always, l am trying to work out what the flowers with the coloured stamen centres are??? - not the daisy or gardenia. Hope you have had a good weekend x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie thank you for your lovely comment. They are Prima flowers - hope that helps.
      Gina x

      Delete
  3. fabulous card Gina, as always! love all the flowers and big pearls!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome creation Gina - sooooo pretty and I love the inspired framed Tilda design!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Gina, I love the little frame, I have some on my desk, I must use them , thanks for the inspiration, just beautiful
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute design Gina.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautifull Gina !!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just Adorable! Love that image with the sweet rabbit! Gorgeous flower Bouquet. Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed this one. Fabulous Gina.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is just amazing, I absolutely love this card!!!! I love all the flowers, swirley beaded sprigs and lace, its a really girly card! But the little framed tilda, really sets it off lovely.
    Cuddles
    Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete