Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 11 May 2014

Tilda with Chanel The Puppy

Hello my lovelies,

I hope you all had a good week. It has been quite a hard one for me as I have had to limit my crafting due to my eyes, and I have so missed it, but good news I collected my new lenses yesterday, so hopefully it will all be back to normal now.

Today we have a new challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia and our challenge this time is 'Use a Sentiment'. 

I have stamped up Tilda with Chanel The Puppy and Summer Hill Background from the new collection which I love!!  The scene has been coloured with Copics and  a few highlights have been added with Prisma pencils. I cut the shape using a Go Kreate Large Frame Frilly #6 die. I have also used a Tim Holtz die for the butterflies and the clock face is by Cheery Lynn die. The papers are by Maja. The roses and carnations are from WOC and the gorgeous flower spray  and the beautiful Tulle Lace is from Live and Love Crafts. I don't have many sentiments, but I found this one lurking at the bottom of my stamp box and it is a Magnolia stamp, but I'm not sure which collection it is from. I have wound the sentiment around a cute little cotton reel which is from the Ribbon Girl, but unfortunately I don't think they have any stock left.


Copics List:
Skin: E21, 01, 00, 000, 0000, E93
Hair: E44, 42, 40, W00
Dress: R85, 83, 81, RV10
Fence: E44, 43, 42, 40
Hills: BG99, 96, 94
Dog: E43, 42, 40

Pencils: Tuscan Red, Burnt Ochre, Dark Umber, Black

Our wonderful sponsor this time is Live and Love Crafts.

Thank you so much for popping in and for the lovely comments you leave me, I  love to read them.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! how pretty is this card?! love that image, and she looks amazing on your beautiful card lovely.
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are getting new lenses and back to crafting Gina. You have been missed. Love this fabulous Tilda creation. Yours stunning colouring and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely details again on this card. Tilda looks so sweet in her pink dress, fab colouring. Glad you can hopefully get back to crafting now.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Gina. The image is gorgeous and the design is beautifully embellished.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah hope you can see to craft again! I have been super busy myself so still catching up on some commenting! This is just STUNNING! Great Background and all your Embellies are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, love the colours and the sweet image. So glad you're able to enjoy crafting again, I shall look forward to seeing all your lovely cards once more :) xx

    ReplyDelete