Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Saturday 21 June 2014

Magnolia Tilda with Chanel Puppy

Hello everyone,

I hope you have had a good week.It's been another busy one for me, things just don't seem to be calming down at school, still it's only 4 weeks and 3 days until we break up for the summer holidays, not that I'm counting lol.

Today I am sharing my inspirational card for The Rubber Buggy. 

 This week I have coloured up another Magnolia stamp from the Animals of the Year Collection 2014 and she is called Magnolia with Chanel Puppy. I have used Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils to colour the image. The papers are by Maja, Vintage Summer Basics, called 1923. The flowers are from WOC and are a mixture of Roses, Chrysanthemums and Tulips. The Ivy leaves are by Magnolia. Underneath the image is a beautiful Paper Doily and some White Crocheted Lace and Pink Sheer Ribbon.


Copics List:
Skin: E21, 00, 000, R21
Hair: E47, 25, 43, 50
Dress: R59, 56, RV34, RV32
Puppy: E44, 43, 42, 41, 40
Grass: YG99, 97, 95, 93

Pencils:
Skin: 091, 100, 101 (Essentials)
Hair: 098, 100, 101 (Marine)
Dress: 30, 26 (Floral)
Puppy: 111, 110, 102 (Marine)
Grass: 30, 26 (Floral)
120 Black (Essentials)

That's it from me today, if it's not too hot I am going to enjoy some of the lovely sunshine.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx


7 comments:

  1. Hiya Gina, Stunning card, love the texturised feel to your colouring, just such a beautiful card, so much to see!!! I adore those Vintage Summer basics papers too! Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colour and detail Gina. Enjoy your week-end.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image Gina and love your colouring. The papers and design are gorgeous..
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is gorgeous! love this image, and your colouring and wonderful design show her off beautifully!
    Have a lovely weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Gina. I love the adorable image and your lovely flowers and bow.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the colours and the colouring and shading as well as the wonderfully balanced and gorgeous embellishments. Hope you get to enjoy some of the sun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love this Super Gorgeous Card! Striking Colours and a Great little Scene!

    ReplyDelete