Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Saturday 7 June 2014

Whimsy Spring Bringer

Good morning lovelies,

Phew, at long last it's the weekend!! I have had a very busy week so apologies for not blogging, but time has just passed me by.

Anyway this morning I am sharing my inspiration card for The Rubber Buggy.   This week I have coloured up a beautiful Whimsy Wee stamp by the name of Spring Bringer and coloured her with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils. I have used my favourite  Maja papers, 5th April and 2nd April. The blue flowers have been painted with White Gesso around the top of the petals.


Copics List:
Skin: E21, 00, 000, 0000, R20
Hair: E44, 42, 40, W00
Grey: C3, C1, C0, C00
Blue: B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Yello: Y19, Y17, Y06, Y00

Pencils: 
Hair: 101, 98, 97
Skin: 89, 009
Grey: 119, 117
Blue: 77, 76, 74
Orange: 022, 20, 15
Black: 120

I hope you have a lovely relaxing Saturday.

I will be back tomorrow with my DT card for Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx


5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Gina, love the blue and yellow it's such a sweet combination that suits this image perfectly. Hope you have a lovely weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! Gina I adore this card, stunning colouring! I love those papers too :)
    You make the most gorgeous bows!!
    Love,Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina,
    Stunning card, love all those roses and Lace!
    Beautiful colouring as always honey.
    Big cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful Gina. Stunning colouring and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is Soooo Gorgeous! Love the touch of white on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete