Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Crafty Sentiments Designs Create & Craft Debut show

Good morning my lovelies,

I hope your week is going well.

Last March, I was contacted by a lovely lady called Suzette via my blog asking if I would make her a couple of samples for an upcoming debut Create and Craft show which is showcasing today at 11.00 a.m.  She runs a small  stamp company here in the U.K. called Crafty Sentiments Designs Of course I jumped at the chance. 

The set that I have coloured up is called Lollipop Dreams 

 Here are the two samples I made:



Both cards have been coloured with Copics.

If you can, it would be great if you could tune in to Create and Craft, to give Suzette your support. You can tune into her show on either of these channels: Freeview 35, Sky 674, Virgin 748, Freestat 813. Unfortunately I will be at work, but I will definitely be recording the show.

Thank you for popping in.

I will be back tomorrow with two new challenges.

Hugs
Gina xx

3 comments:

  1. Two fab cards Gina, I will certainly be watching the catch up programme as I missed it earlier.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two stunners Gina, they look so different from each other too x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning Gina.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete