Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 12 February 2015

Happy Birthday - For Someone Special

Good morning everyone,

This morning I am popping in to share my inspirational creation for the Noor Design UK blog.

This week, I have again used the Dutch Doobadoo Envelope Stencil with Diamond, but this time  I made a little birthday card to go with it. Links to the products I have used are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the materials.


 The papers are from the new 'Let's Party Paper Pad'.


I just love this banner die which comes in a set of two different sizes, this being the largest. The sentiment is from the Best Wishes English Banner Text stamp. 


 Along the sides and bottom I have used the Craft Art Party borders and added some pearls to the flowers.


This little cutie is from the Every Day Vintage Pictures Paper Pad.


Here,  I have used the Embossing Circle Die No 2, Craft Art Party Borders and the smaller of the Banner dies. The sentiment is from the same set as the one I used on the envelope.


Here I have used one of my favourite dies, 8 point die, which I have cut twice, one using the one of the colours from the pretty 'Let's Party Paper Pad and the one underneath in brown card.


Just to finish it off I have cut some leaves using the Vintage Flourishes Leaf die.

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

5 comments:

  1. Love love love this Gina! Do I need that stencil? lol Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Gina, so nice to see a vintage look at this time of year xx
    hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous die-cuts and flower embellishments on both card and envelope Gina, a lovely gift for someone to receive.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really has the Wow factor Gina. Stunning design and such a beautiful topper. Scrummy creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Desight is just so Elegant. Love all those beautifully placed diecuts and you have used a beautiful Image. I had to go and but a couple of these dies they are just so Gorgeous and lacey.

    ReplyDelete