Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 10 April 2015

Tilda in Spitz Pocket

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a lovely week. Phil and I went to Porthcawl in South Wales yesterday to make the most of the beautiful weather and OMG it was stunning. The weather did not let us down and we walked for over 10 miles along the coastal path, mind you my feet are sore today. Today I have finished sprucing up the garden and it is looking spick and span again. 

Phil has once again spoilt me and treated me to a new printer as despite trying your suggestions and trying out my own ideas, I could not get the 300 gsm paper to go through the laser printer. I even tried sticking a small piece to a piece of copier paper, but the printer still wouldn't take it.I have bought some lower gsm paper, but it really isn't them same, maybe I'm just too fussy lol. So fingers crossed and my new printer will work for me. It only arrived today so still needs to be set up.

Anyway I thought I would share a made I made recently using Tilda with Spitz Pocket. She is coloured using a mixture of DI markers and re-inkers.Half way through colouring her I almost put her in the bin as I really wasn't sure about the colour of her dress, but I decided to persevere and I am quite pleased with how it turned out. The papers are from the Romance pad by Noor Design. I have used the same papers to cut the butterflies and edged them with the Dutch Doobadoo Structure paste. The swirl is also a Noor Design die. The lace is from the Ribbon Girl. The links to the products I have used are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.


The flowers and ribbon are from my stash.

DI list:
Skin Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress: Seedless Grapes, Pumice Stone
Shoes: Gathered Twigs

Well that's from me today, thank you for popping in and for the lovely comments you leave me, they really are appreciated.

I will be back soon.

Hugs
Gina xx

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Gina, you have changed your colouring again!!! I adore how the colours are deeper and the shading on her dress and face is just fantastic! I love the whole design and that you cut your butterflies from the same paper too. All came together beautifully, even my hubby said it was excellent when I showed it to him on my laptop!!! I am off to a family party on my crutches, it has been three months now and still not healed, cant wait to get back to normal life and work. Glad you enjoyed your lovely walk yesterday honey! Cuddles to you. Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hunny, thought you'd coloured her with copics!!!! stunning!!!!

    what printer did you get hun? only asking because i have the same problem lol,
    using an old Kodak at the minute, takes thick card lovely but they don't make Kodak printers anymore so if this goes I'm stuck he he xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz!!
      It is the Epson WF-2010 and I have just tested it and it works perfectly - thank goodness, I am now one very happy bunnyxx

      Delete
  3. Another beauty Gina! love the shape, love the flowers, love the image and LOVE your colouring, I guess we can safely say, I LOVE IT!!!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable Gina and the colour of her dress matches the embellishments perfectly. Another fabulous card.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Gina, beautifully coloured, it has been a long time since l coloured with DI but looking at your stunning work Gina l just might give it another go soon x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Sooooo glad she didn't make the bin. She is STUNNING 💝! Your colouring is Amazing with the distress markers and reinkers Sooooo much depth.Have a great Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours of this beautiful card Gina, gorgeous details and flowers too. Another fabulous creation.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Gina love your card and the colour of Tildas dress looks amazing!
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Gina. A wonderful creation and sounds like a fabulous day out!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh Gina, beautiful card, I love it!!!!
    xx Bianca.

    ReplyDelete