Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 30 October 2015

New Challenge - Fussy and Fancy - Flowers

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a great week.  School is on an autumn break this week. Phil and I went away for a few days to Wales, on Tuesday it rained pretty much  all day, but Wednesday was glorious, we were supposed to going for two nights but ended up cutting it short, as more heavy rain was forecast for Thursday, which was a real shame, anyway today I will spending most of the day in my craft room, you can't ask for more than that!.

 Today, I am sharing a card I made for the new challenge at Fussy and Fancy. Our theme is 'Flowers', well that gave me another chance to make another Christmas card yay!!

This is Christmas Candle Tilda, I think she is so sweet, and I've used DI re-inkers to colour her.

I am sure you have gathered by now as I use them a lot, but the snow crystals are my favourite Christmas die, they are by Joy and available at Noor Design U.K.  The fern leaves are an old Magnolia die. For the sentiment I used another of the Joy dies and the text is from a Joy stamp set. The ribbon, pearls, pearl string, tulle lace, flowers and charm are from my stash. I have put links to the materials I have used at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Coat: Aged Mahogany, Fired Brick
Boots: Gathered Twigs
Candle: Old Paper, Gathered Twigs, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany


Our two sponsors for this two weekly challenge are:



That's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs
Gina xx

9 comments:

  1. Wow Gina this is such wonderful festive delight. Absolutely adore the red and white.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you do make a GORGEOUS Christmas card Gina...well all cards actually!! Beautifully coloured with fabulous embellishments!!!! Have a wonderful weekend Gina!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful image and card design. Very pretty embellishments and details that we all come to expect on each of your wonderful cards Gina - stunning.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely Gina, fabulous colouring, love the little cutie, so sweet, the icicles and the pearls look wonderful,m a really gorgeous creation!
    We've had some heavy rain too, yet today such lovely sunshine, just wish it would make it's mind up, never know what to put on when you go out!!
    hope you enjoyed your day in your craft room
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Gina, this is beautiful!!! Stunning colouring and beautiful embellishments, I adore all the sprays around the edges, a gorgeous design honey!
    Lots of crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is lovely in red Gina. All of your detail is stunning.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gina! Your Christmas cards are a gift in themselves, what a delight to have one on the mantle! Love your colouring as always, I keep meaning to practice with my DI's
    Sorry you had to cut your break short, we had bad rain here too!
    Enjoy your weekend, hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous, Gina. Love this adorable Tilda. You make her look stunning in her red coat. Beautifully embellished. Love the perfect touches of glitter and frantage.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete