Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Marvelous Magnolia is back ....

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a great week. You may have spotted this post on Sunday, I got my days muddled up and posted it a bit early, but took it down as soon as I realised woops. It was my birthday last  weekend and I celebrated with my lovely sons, girlfriends and hubby. I had the most wonderful day and was so spoilt. Two of my crafty friends, Rian and Judy sent me the most beautiful cards and very thoughtful gifts so thank you both very much, I truly appreciate it. To top it all I am on holiday this week too, catching up with a few jobs around the house and spending time in my craft room!

Anyway today I am delighted to announce that Marvelous Magnolia is back. We have taken a long break but we are now raring to go again! 

We are also having a DT call,so if you love colouring up your Maggies, pop on over to the challenge blog to see what you need to do to enter.

So to start us off our challenge is ......

'Anything Goes'.


I have coloured up the lovey Tilda with Heart Rice, for some reason she doesn't come out of my stamp box very often so it is about time she has another showing. I have coloured her using DI reinkers.

I made a circular easel card using a Crealies circle die. 

The papers are from the new Maja Vintage Romance collection and I've chosen 'Engagement'.

The dies I have used are by Joy from Noor design U.K., the flowers, lace, silver heart charm, triple row pearl trim, love pennant and pearl gems are from my stash.

The ribbon,pom pom trim, and sheer ribbon are from the Ribbon Girl.

Links to the materials I have used are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.



DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dungarees: Stormy Sky
Blouse/Shoes: Victorian Velvet
Heart Rice: Aged Mahogany, Victorian Velvet, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters


Our lovely sponsor for this challenge is Live and Love Crafts


You could win:
to spend in their lovely online store.

Well that's it from me today.

Enjoy the rest of your week and thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

8 comments:

  1. a masterpiece, as usual
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning Gina, gosh I love all the details and embellishments.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly gorgeous Gina. I totally love the soft blue and white colour scheme and every inch of your card is embellished to perfection.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtaking Gina...from your colouring to all those gorgeous embellies!! Being repetitive here...but...you sure know how to put together a GORGEOUS card my friend!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Gina, this is a beauty with all of those scrummy pearls and lace!!! Love this Tilda and you have coloured her so beautifully. Have a lovely day, take care Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous Gina, love all the beautiful details and elements in your design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card just dripping with gorgeous touches :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG she is Amazingly coloured look at her hair! THe embellishing could not be more perfect! This one really rocks!

    ReplyDelete