Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 8 September 2016

Reminder Card Paradise of Stamps - Tilda Bringing Flowers

Good morning everyone,

Today I am showcasing a reminder card for the current challenge at the Paradise of Stamps.

We are celebrating 2 years of the blog being up and running so our theme is 
Happy Birthday!

I have coloured up one of new Maggies from the latest Seaside collection, called Tilda Bringing Flowers and I have coloured her with Distress reinkers.

I have used various Joy dies and the two birthday tags are an old LOTV stamp.

The frame is a brand new Spellbinders die, which consists of two dies, curved squares and decorative curved square.

The corner has been made out of honeycomb chipboard which I cut into the shape and painted with white gesso.

The lace, pleated pearl trim, ribbon and pink pearl cascade are from my stash.

Di list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Grand Espresso
Top: Bundled Sage
Shorts Walnut Stain
Belt: Aged Mahogany, Victorian Velvet
Hat: Bundled Sage, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters, Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany
Flowers: Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters

That's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in and for all the lovely comments you leave me, they are really appreciated.

Hugs
Gina xx


5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, I love the addition of that green here, it really breaks things up and compliments the pink. A week has gone by and I can see I have lots of catching up to do on your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet image and card Gina. I love the sage green and pink combo.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a little doll Gina! Beautiful colour and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. bonjour, elle est magnifique votre carte, je suis sous le charme, bravo.

    ReplyDelete