Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 22 January 2017

Another Card Coloured for Fun!

Hi everyone,

I hope you had a fabulous weekend. It has been rather cold here this, but it's just how I love a wintry day to be. Hard frost, clear blue skies and plenty of sunshine. 

I thought I would share another card that could be used for valentines day. 

This is Tilda with Spring Heart which I have coloured with my DI reinkers.

The heart is cut from a Marianne die, tucked beneath is some cheesecloth. The gorgeous red rose, rolled rose and berries are from the Ribbon Girl and I've added a touch of gesso here and there.

Most of the products I have used are from my stash, but where I can I have put some links at the bottom of this post.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress and Ribbons: Pumice Stone
Heart: Aged Mahogany, Fired Brick
Socks: Gathered Twigs, Old Paper

Well that's it from me today.

Hope you all have a great week.

Hugs
Gina xx

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Gina, The reds are so lush and your colouring is total perfection.
    I just adore your lovely easel cards and all the scrummy embellishments that you incorporate into your masterpieces.
    Have a great week.............Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gina what a stunning design, gosh love all the embellishments, die cuts and image.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gues who......yep its me again sweetie ;-) Do you know what I love seeing reds on card I think its such a beautiful colour & 1 of my favourites to use both in Copics & DI's. This is stunning I love this stamp & shamefully havnt usedher for what seems like a lifetime.....I neglect sooooo many Maggies.......wow how can I admit that out loud.....ssshhhh keep it to yourself....dont tell a living soul....it will be our secret ;-) I promise I'm not on drugs....though I've had paracetamol for a headache this morning lol.
    Love your use of dies & the gorgeous pops of red....LOVE THIS CARD.Wow I really do say that on every one of your makes dont I lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Gina. Wonderful card construction and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Gina,
    Beautiful card whit lovely colors !
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red and white looks stunning together and your beautiful image shines out from among those gorgeous embellishments.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is something really striking about red and white I always think! Just love your card Gina! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Gina, I have this stamp too, I may have to dig her out. Love what you did with her, the red against the white is stunning :) xx

    ReplyDelete