Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 11 January 2017

GDT card for Alicia Bel

Good morning everyone,

This morning,  I am popping in to share a GDT card I made for the lovely Alicia Bel.

This little beauty is called 'Shy' and she can be found here.

I coloured her with distress inks, I had wanted to colour her softly, but got a bit heavy handed, sadly  I didn't have time to re-do her.

The papers are from the Gossamer Blue paper pad by Lemoncraft.

I have cut three of my favourite Joy dies, Open heart with Butterfly die, Flower Frame and Lattice Border die.

  The tassels are made from a Marianne die and I've hooked them onto a wine glass charm which was a gift from a lovely crafty friend.

I made the pink flower myself using foamiran, rosy owl flower die, flower tools and some stamens, the rest of the flowers are from my stash.

The paper pad,  foamiran, tools, stamens, pearl string, and paper pad are from the Ribbon Girl.

I have put the links to the materials (apart from the image, see above for the link) that I can at the bottom of this post, just click on  a picture to be taken directly to the product.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Dress and Headband: Stormy Sky, Black Soot, Tumbled Glass,
Pink: Aged Mahogany, Spun Sugar
Shoes: Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky

That's it from me today, have a wonderful day.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

10 comments:

  1. You have made this sweet image sing Gina! Stunning card!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning design Gina, my gosh your coloring and details are fabulous.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card hun, lovely design as usual, loving the colours, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Gina. Congratulations on your GDt too. So well deserved. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw What a Beautiful Card Gina !!!
    Love the details gorgeous color the stamps .
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Gina, I'm loving the blue this time.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning card Gina and wow! what a gorgeous image..............Your colouring is perfect.
    I'm loving the soft blues and beautiful embellishments.
    Huge crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm having a catch up with my favourite talented friends & boy have you been busy. I've had a broken lappy & my sons its hard to get used to my sons so typing is quite slow lol....but Im getting there lol.
    Ok I just want to know why would you want to re-do this image shug.....I love you have done it...heavy in your words I honestly think she looks fabulous & it suits her perfectly. Absolutely love this card.....I think I say that on all your creations dont I lol.

    Lotsa hugs vICKY XXX
    P.S. Sorry for my lateness shug

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and such pretty colours and embellishments :) xx

    ReplyDelete