Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Whimsy 'Dolly'

Good morning everyone,

I am just popping in to share a card I made using the beautiful Whimsy stamp called 'Dolly'.

I have painted this cute lady with DI reinkers.

I cut the shape using a Go Create die. The papers are by Pion called Ornament which have been painted with white gesso around the edges.

Peeping out of the top is  a white paper doily.

Underneath the image I have placed some cheesecloth which is from the Ribbon Girl. The straws and flowers, shabby chic swirl, lace and silver bird cage charm are my stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Coat: Iced Spruce, Black Soot
Dress: Old Paper, Victorian Velvet
Shoes: Victorian Velvet
Flowers: Victorian Velvet, Black Soot, Shabby Shutters
Flower Pot: Frayed Burlap

That's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie sorry I've not been by shug I wont bore you with my reasons though.....unless you want a snooze fest then you know me I can babble on for England, Scotland & Wales lol.
    Anyhoo my sweet friend I love this card....yeah ok I love every one of your cards but its damn hard not to....come on they are always blooming awesome & gorgeous. I soooooo adore this stamp, I love Sylvia Zet images I really do, your colouring on her is fantastic as always shug. Of course I lurve the foofiness, the bird cage charm is fabulous.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is lovely Gina and your detail is fabulous!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful pretty card Gina !
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Gina, wow your colored image is amazing and love all the details on the card design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shape of this card and the sweet image taking centre stage, gorgeous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete