Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 2 July 2017

New Card Challenge at the Ribbon Girl - Summer Wedding Tilda

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and the sun is shining for you.

Today is the start of the card challenge at the Ribbon Girl. As always the theme is 'Anything Goes' as long as it is a card, any shape, with or without an image.

  I opted to make a shaker card as the Ribbon Girl are now selling some beautiful shaker selections.

The pretty papers are by Lemoncraft called Tiny Miracles, and as you can see are very versatile.  

I made the shaker element using a small circular spellbinder die and placed the gorgeous doily chipboard shape over the top and added some pearl string around the centre.

The aqua and pink flowers are ballerina blossoms and are absolutely gorgeous. I tucked some pale pink smooth berries and beaded stamens just underneath the blossoms.

The two tags have been cut in the same paper and I've added some lace bows.

Along the bottom I have placed some gathered frilled tulle trim and added some double row pearl trim along the top.

The double bow is made from tulip pink seam binding finishing off with a pink crystal and diamante embellishment.

The image is a Magnolia stamp called Summer Wedding Tilda which I have coloured with DI reinkers.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress and Boots: Victorian Velvet
Flowers: Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Bundled Sage, Shabby Shutters

We have three fabulous sponsors for this challenge:

First Prize:

Papers from Maja Design, Sweden - the prize will be sent directly to the winner


Second Prize:

 £10 voucher towards a shopping spree at The Ribbon Girl

Third Prize:

 A stamp of the winner's choice from LOTV


Well that's it from me today.

Enjoy whatever you are doing today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

6 comments:

  1. So pretty Gina. Lovely design and depth of detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina I love this card, great design and I especially like the pop of aqua in the flowers, really lovely, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card hun, the design is lovely, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so pretty I Love It Gina !
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such a pretty card Gina. The colours are gorgeous together and shaker cards are my favourite!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. shaker cards are my all time fave cards to make! I love them and I love yours with all the wonderful details. what a stunner!
    xoxo, Ally

    ReplyDelete