Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 11 September 2017

Dreamerland Crafts - Just Dance with Me

Good morning my lovelies,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and were able to fit in some crafty time. As well as the doing the cleaning and ironing, I've started to tidy up the garden and I managed to fit in some crafty time too! The first week back at school was pretty busy and I have moved into my own office, that has taken some getting used to, but this weekend I bought some bits and pieces to make it more homely.

Anyway on with sharing my card for today. I have coloured up a stamp from  the new collection from Dreamerland Crafts which is called 'Just Dance with Me'

As you can see from the pic below the set includes a couple of dies, which means you can easily paper piece the skirt of the dress and the boys jumper.


It also includes two sentiments, a grass stamp and some flowers and butterflies.

I have coloured up the stamp with DI reinkers and sprinkled some frantage around the outside, finishing off with some ivory pearl string.

The papers are from an Anna Marie set of papers called Blissful Green.

The leaves have been cut from Joy Crafts dies and the swirl is a Magnolia Doohickey's die.

The ribbon and ivory pearl string are from the Ribbon Girl.

The flowers, bronze charm and the pearl rose are from my crafty stash.

DI list:
Girl
Skin:Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress and Hair Band: Spun Sugar, Aged Mahogany, Black Soot
Boy
Skin:Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Jumper: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters
Trousers: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Boots: Gathered Twigs

That's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

6 comments:

  1. They are so cute Gina and your detail, as always, is stunning!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Gina. Love the image and as always I love all your beautiful details. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing =) i love it. The stamp is so cute <3
    Kiss,
    Sofia =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Beautiful Gina !
    Very pretty I love It .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh this is soooooooo gorgeous, I've seen these new stamps on their website but cant find them in the UK :-(
    Love your colouring sweetie, love everything!!
    Hope you settle into your office soon hun & bet it feels cosier already with your new things.....gotta love that kind of shopping.
    Psst if you want come do my garden hun that is fine with me lol, I have 2 lawns to scarify next month...darn it!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card as always Gina, I like the idea of the dies with the stamp for paper piecing I've nt seen those
    I have a few of the Anna Marie paper pads and they are lovely quality

    Have a good weekend
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete