Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Happy New Year! Digi Doodles Studios GD Card - Isabella

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year, I hope it will be a happy, healthy and creative one!

Did you all have a good Christmas?  Mine was the best I have had in years. We spent it with our youngest son and his girlfriend in Wiltshire and I couldn't have asked for a better time. Then on Boxing day we headed to our eldest sons' and had another fabulous day.

I must have been a very good girl last year as Santa brought me everything I could have wished for and more including a sewing machine so I can now stitch my papers:) 

Anyway enough of my waffling as today I am sharing my GD card for Digi Doodles Studios

I have made a shaker card for a change. The cute image is called Isabella. I have coloured her with distress ink reinkers and added some stickles star dust to her wings.

A good crafty friend of mine made me a 12 days of Christmas advent, each day I opened up a crafty package and in one of the packages were some beautiful purple and blue heart gems which I thought would be perfect for the shaker element of this card.

The papers are from the the Hobby House.

The die cut peeping out of the top of the card and the gorgeous flourish have been cut from Joy Craft dies.

The little heart shaped bottled has been filled with pink glitter.

The flowers, pearl string, ribbon, heart embellishment and lace are a mixture from my own crafty stash and the Ribbon Girl I have put the links to the products that I can at the bottom of this post.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress: Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, Black Soot
Wings: Victorian Velvet, Weathered Wood
Sock and Flowers: Aged Mahogany, Victorian Velvet, Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord,  Bundled Sage, Black Soot

Before I go, I just wanted to let you know that there is now a Digi Doodles Studios challenge underway which you can find here. The theme will always be 'Anything Goes'. 'There will be two winners, the first winner must have entered using a Digi Doodle Studio Image and will receive a prize of two digi images from the shop. The second winner will have entered using any image and will receive a prize of one digi image from the shop.

First, Second and Third Places are picked by the DT and these will be announced at the start of the New Challenge post.  

That's all from me for now, but I will be back later this afternoon.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

4 comments:

  1. All the best for you Gina!
    Your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, layers and detail Gina.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweets
    Happy New Year to you too, wishing you all the best for 2018!
    So happy to read you got a sweing machine! I love mine but unfortunately don't use it very often. Should really do this!
    Your shaker card is stunning, I love the filling!
    lotsa love, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning shaker card, I love the soft lilac tones and gorgeous image.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete