Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 9 February 2018

Masquerade Tilda

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday to you all, its a very happy Friday for me as I break up for half term today:)

I hope you have all had a good week and stayed warm, it certainly has been a cold one.

I am popping in today to share a different style of card I made!!

I have stamped up one of my new Maggies. This is  Masquerade Tilda from the 'You are Invited' collection. I have coloured her with DI reinkers.

The shape of the card has been cut with a Hunkydory Moonstone collection scalloped and straight edge set of dies and I've used some of the beautiful new papers from Maja from the new 'Celebration'collection.

The die cut peeping out from the right hand side is by Joy Crafts.

I have die cut the masquerade Magnolia Doohickeys mask in ivory card and  covered it with Stardust  stickles.

Some of the flowers, guipure lace and the pearl string are from the Ribbon Girl.



DI List:
Skin:Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen, Black Soot
Dress: Victorian Velvet, Black Soot
Boots: Victorian Velvet, Hickory Smoke

Below is the inside of the card.

The tag is removable and I have stamped it around the edges with a Stempelglede stamp from the Vintage Gardens set. The pocket has been embossed with a 3D embossing folder (Country Garden) by Crafters Companion and finished of with some pearl trim and a punched edge in ivory card.

On the right hand side I added some lace (Ribbon Girl), die cut corners, another masquerade mask and a pearl heart.


That's all from me today.

Have a lovely weekend.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

12 comments:

  1. ADORABLE image and so love this designed card Gina, magnificent as always.xHave a lovely weekend.♥
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Gina. I absolutely adore this Tilda! I can't wait to get back to colouring. She is going to be on my list.
    Your card is delightful Gina, and so Beautifully embellished inside and out
    Enjoy your week>
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Gina. Lovely image and detail. Enjoy your half-term!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have done such a wonderful job with this card, so romantic and feminine. Very beautiful details and of course excellent colouring!!! Loving your die cut doohickey masquerade mask... adorable, especially with the glitter!!! Lovely to see the inside too, so many amazing details honey!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is exquisite Gina, what a beautiful design.
    Half term already I can’t believe it, enjoy your week off

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is gorgeous hun, loving the details and design, hugs liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Absolutely gorgeous!! Loving all the sparkle and details...and the inside...WOW!

    Hugs,
    xxTraceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow This is fabulous Gina !!!!
    Lovely Tilda and details I Love It ;
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable both inside and out Gina. I love all the details you have included on the inside with the pocket and tag and the cute little masquerade mask die is just so sweet.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful and detailed make! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! I love this! Enjoy your half term Gina! The sun is shining here today and I hope it is for you too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another eye candy design Gina, what lovely image and embellishments.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete