Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 1 February 2018

New Challenge at Marvelous Magnolia - Tilda with Spring Heart

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well!

Today I am sharing a card for the first challenge of this year at Marvelous Magnolia. Our theme is the ever popular:

Anything Goes

As Valentines day is fast approaching I thought I would make something to fit the theme.

This little cutie is called 'Tilda with Spring Heart' and I have coloured her with DI reinkers.

The shape of the easel card has been cut from a Presscut rectangle with notched corners die and the papers are by Maja. I have added some white gesso to the edges of the papers.

The heart border die along the left hand edge is a Joy Crafts die, it is quite an old one, but I think it can still be found on Ebay. I have cut the brown heart with a Marianne die, the heart banner with a Lala land die and the swirl from Magnolia Doohickeys die.

I've placed a pearl and diamante heart on top of a silver birch bark heart.

The flowers, beaded berries and gathered lace are from my own crafty stash, but the flat lace and pearl string is from the Ribbon Girl.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress, Bows and Shoes: Gathered Twigs
Heart: Barn Door, Aged Mahogany

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card hun, lovely colouring of your sweet Tilda, and fab design too, enjoy your weekend hunny, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie Gina. Lovely card!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and pretty I love it Gina .
    Have a nice weekend .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Gina, that image is adorable and lots of lovely details as always
    Enjoy your weekend
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete