Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Tilda with Flowers in her Pocket

Hi everyone,

Well the first day of my holiday was a good one.  I awoke to a sunny, but frosty morning, so there wasn't anything for it, but to wrap up and go for a long walk. We have a lovely park very close to us and if you are lucky you may spot some deer roaming, unfortunately I didn't spot any. That was followed by catching up on some chores and I decided to give my filthy car a good clean.  By then it was lunchtime so after lunch I went for a bike ride to make the most of the lovely sunshine. We have rain forecast all day today so I will be spending it  tucked up in my craft room. 

I thought I would share a card I made last week just for fun. This little sweetie is called 'Tilda with Flower in her Pocket'. I have coloured her with DI reinkers and added some sparkle to her socks and along the bottom of her dress with some Stardust stickles .

The shape of the card has been cut with a hexagonal die and I've machine stitched around the edges. The papers are by Maja, but I forgot to make a note of their name.

Most of the dies are by Joy Crafts, but the tassels have been cut from a Marianne die.

I've also placed some cheesecloth underneath the image.

Some of the flowers, pearl string, cheesecloth and Stardust stickles are from  the Ribbon Girl. The pearl and diamante embellishment in the centre of the bow is from my own stash, but you can buy similar ones at the Ribbon Girl (I have put a link at the bottom of this post, just click on the picture to be taken directly to the product).

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress: Gathered Twigs,
T-Shirt: Pumice Stone
Shoes: Gathered, Twigs, Black Soot
Flowers: Victorian Velvet, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters
Bows: Victorian Velvet

Well that's all from me today.

Enjoy your day whatever you are doing.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi lovely
    I am happy you enjoed the first day of your holidays. I have four days off in March
    when Scarlett, the new kitty arrives. I will spend it in my craft room as well :D
    Love your sweet card with the lush details and flowers. You inspired me of making more Easel Cards... you will soon see them on my blog :)
    Hugs, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous,love the image and all the details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, am loving this stamp Gina, your card is always inspiring.xx [aNNie]

    🐰

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous confection Gina. Love it!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card with the beautiful colored Tilda.
    I always enjoy your beautiful cards with lots of beautiful details.
    Pleasant holiday Gina !
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete