Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 4 March 2018

New Challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Tilda Loves Flowers

Hi everyone,

I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for the Digi Doodles Studios post, then please scroll down.

*****************************************************

We are beginning a brand new challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia today and our theme is:

Anything Goes

I have coloured up one of my favourite all times maggies, 'Tilda Loves Flowers'. 

I have coloured her with distress ink reinkers and added a small amount of frantage around the outside of the image, finishing off with some pearl string.

The shape of the card has been made with a spellbinders extra large scalloped circular die and I've used some of the pretty papers from the latest Maja release.

I've cut two 8 point Joycrafts dies which are peeping out on the left and right hand side which I've tucked underneath the layers of paper. I've placed the image on top of a paper doily.

I made the butterfly myself with a Martha Stewart mould and some air dry clay.

Where possible I have added the links to the materials I have used at the bottom of this post. Just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress and Shoes: Aged Mahogany
Flowers: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters

Our wonderful sponsor for the next 4 weeks is:



who are giving a £20 voucher to spend in their on line shop.

That's all from em today.

Enjoy what is left of your weekend.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

10 comments:

  1. Wowwww....so gorgeous...so sweet.....cute.....beautiful......and PINK.....my fav. color.....but I am sure you know...lol....
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sweet Gorgeous Card Gina !
    Beautiful colors ,and details Love It !!
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful card construction and design Gina. Lovely rich colours!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous embellishments, coloring and design Gina.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Gina, it's such a pleasure to come and visit your blog

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gina, I love the girly girl cards that you create! This one is precious! I love all the elements you've included!
    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gina you make the most gorgeous cards on earth, love your butterfly and all your pretty goodies, you are such an inspiration.xx 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous once again Gina, I love the plump, fluffy bobble trim you have used.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Gina! I love the butterfly and pompom ribbon :)
    Yeah, we all have our fave Maggies, don't we?
    Have a lovely weekend, sweetie :*
    xx, Ally

    ReplyDelete