Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 2 April 2018

GD card for Whoopsi Daisy

Good morning everyone,

Happy Easter Monday!

I hope you are enjoying your extended weekend and maybe getting in some crafty time as well as eating chocolate lol.

Last month, Linnie from Whoopsi Daisy Designs  asked me if I would do a GD spot for her, of course I couldn't resist.  

This morning a new challenge begins over here where the winner gets to choose FOUR images and will be invited to join the DT for a month as their Guest Designer.

This beautiful lady is from the 'Cute as a Button' CD which has oodles of gorgeous  images, pre-coloured and black and white, papers and extras.

I have coloured her with distress ink reinkers in my favourite colour of pink.

The shape of the card has been cut with a rectangle Crealies die.

The butterfly edge die is Joy Crafts die which I have cute twice to give some dimension, once in white card and secondly in coordinating papers. 

I have also tucked a lovely view die under the image on the left hand side. The butterflies are also cut from a Joy Crafts die and I've added some white pearl trim along the centre.

The pink bow has been made out of luscious pink silk ribbon, which is absolutely gorgeous to work with and the pink rose, and the silver glitter embellishments are from the Ribbon Girl.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress and Shoes: Victorian Velvet, Black Soot
Flowers: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters

Well that's all from me today.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment