Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 15 April 2018

Midway post - Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well. What fabulous weather we had yesterday, I managed to spend a bit of time tidying up the garden.  We are still decorating, but I think it will be finished by the end of next week.

Today I am joining in with the mid-way post at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia.

Our current challenge is .....
Spring Flowers

On this card, the roses are my spring flowers, you would think they are a summer flower, but you do get species that bloom in spring.

This Maggie is another of my older stamps and she is called 'Sneaky Tilda'. 

I stamped her onto a some Artistico extra white watercolour card and cut her with a Spellbinder oval die. Once she was coloured with distress reinkers, I mounted her onto a Joy Crafts die cut and added some pearl string.

The die cuts on the left and right hand side of the card are by Joy Crafts and Little Darlings

I made the butterfly out of air dry clay and a mould and added some pearl trim along the centre.

The flowers, lace, ribbon bow and bronze butterfly charm are from my crafty stash.

The furry bon bon (just above the pink and brown roses on the left hand side of the card) is from Noor Design U.K (Crafteezee).

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress and Bow:Victorian Velvet, Gathered Twigs
Shoes: Gathered Twigs

Our sponsor for this challenge is:



That's all from me today.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Gina, this is gorgeous and she's one of my fave Maggies (I have lot's of fave's ha ha) Soo many fabulous details and embellishments. The lace is so special. I'm trying to work my way through my old stash and it's amazing the things I've found that I'd forgotten about.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure treasure this card is...love your gorgeous stamp and amazing surrounding beauties Gina..xxx 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and pretty Gina. Love your beautiful design and layers.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of wonderful and interesting details on this beautiful card Gina, a very sweet image too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Gina, so many gorgeous details. I don't think I've seen that Tilda before, so pretty, I love her dress
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete