Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Tilda with Little Pocket

Good morning,

I hope you are all well. You wouldn't' believe it is Spring, we have had so much rain lately. Its a busy time here as we are decorating the hall. The good thing about my hubby is once he sets his mind to something he really cracks on with it. The worst part of it is out of the way now, we have finished stripping the old wall paper, the ceilings and coveings are painted and he has started hanging the wallpaper.

I thought I would pop in to share a card I made for fun. I have been practicing my drawing skills and had another go at a background scene using various watercolour paints. Tilda has been coloured with distress reinkers.

This gorgeous Tilda is called 'Tilda with Little Pocket' another old stamp, I am not so keen on the  new stamps that Magnolia are bringing out at the moment.

The shape of the card has been cut with a Presscut die and the papers have been edged with white gesso.

The pretty die cut peeping out of the left hand side is a Fantasy die and the on the right is a Joy Crafts die. At the top of the card is a Marianne corner die which has been cut in coordinating paper and I've placed a peal gem in the centre.

The beautiful flowers, lace, pearl string, sparkle ribbon and pearl and diamante flower embellishment are from the Ribbon Girl.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Clothes: Victorian Velvet, Black soot
Shoes: Gathered Twigs
Flowers: Milled Lavender, Victorian Velvet, Forest moss, Shabby Shutters

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Gina, oh my word, just absolutely love the background you have created, it's fabulous. You're such a clever lady. I'm waiting to see the stamps you start to draw! I have all my old Tilda's, I don't know how anyone can part with them.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. wow! Gina, your card is simply stunning.
    Your drawing skills, and watercolour painting looks amazing...................Is amazing!
    What a stunning masterpiece with gorgeous embellishments.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Gina. Such a sweet image and amazing background detail created. They compliment and blend so well.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Gina... this is absolutly gorgeous. I LOVE your background ♥
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, the background is awesome! It looks really realistic. I can almost hear the birds singing :-)
    Lovely card with lush embellies.
    xx, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowww Gorgeous Gina !
    Beautiful colors I Love It !!
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so clever Gina, this is wonderful. I like to see the older Tilda's still being used, I agree with you that some of the new ones are not quite as appealing
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Gina, that is an utterly amazing background honey, absolutely perfect!!!! The tree is awesome and I really love the little bushes dotted around in the background!!! Well done.
    A beautiful card overall, but the background really takes pride of place on this card. WOW!
    Crafty Cuddles to you
    Jay xx

    ReplyDelete