Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 30 May 2013

New Challenge at Marvelous Magnolia

Hello my lovelies,
 
We have a new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia today. The theme this week is ‘Summer Fun’. We have two fab sponsors: Live and Love Crafts and Crimson Cloud.
 
I have seen so many wonderful designs of criss cross cards in blogland and I finally got round to having a go myself, thank you to the lovely Kim from Tilly's Crafts whose very easy  and clear tutorial I followed . I have used ‘Hello Little Butterfly’ and Open Gate stamps, and some beautiful Maja papers. Inside I have used a Heartfelt Creations die, which I don’t seem to use much for some reason,  that will have to change!  I have used frantage on the corners and butterfly and some more of the lovely pink Silky Crush ribbon.
 
 

 
Copics I used:
Skin: E31, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E43, E41, E40
Dress: R85, R83, R81, RV000
Flowers: R83, R81, RV000
Leaves, YG99, YG95, YG91
Pencils: Tuscan Red, Burnt Ochre, Dark Umber, Black
 
Magnolia Stamps: Hello Little Butterfly, Open Gate
Dies: Cheery Lynn, Heartfelt Creations, Memory Box
Papers: Maja
Ribbon & Pearl Flower – Ribbon Girl
Everything else is from my crafty stash.
 
I look forward to seeing your ‘Summer Fun’ creations.
 
 Take care and thank you visiting me!
 
Hugs
Gina x

7 comments:

  1. A very lovely card Gina, as always. xxx
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Gina, these images looks fab together and your colouring looks so good!
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your criss cross card!!!! All the details are amazing and that butterfly is gorgeous! Tilda looks gorgeous in pink! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so pretty!! such a beautiful design, I haven't made a criss cross card for ages. Your Tilda is gorgeous!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card Gina - and I'm beyond thrilled to know that you found my tutorial helpful! Your colouring is amazing as always, and gorgeous details.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow gorgeous card hun. jen xxx

    ReplyDelete