Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 18 September 2016

Another Christmas Card - Christmas Candle Tilda

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a great weekend.

 I can't believe it has been a week since I last posted, last week passed by so quickly, mind you with the heat we had, it totally wiped me out and I really did very little crafting.

I thought I would share another Christmas card I have made, I am sorry that most of my cards are Christmas themed at the moment, but it's a case of catching up. I am not complaining though as I love making Christmas cards, I believe that we only have 13 more Mondays left until the big day.

Anyway onto my card, this is Christmas Candle Tilda, masked with Sea background. I've used some glossy accents to create the look of ice.

Tilda has been coloured with DI reinkers.

The papers are by Maja from called A Gift For You and My Dear Friend.

The die peeping out from the top is a Spellbinders die, called Lotus Pendants and the cute mittens are a Joy die.

The lace, jingle bells, bead string, pom pom trim and pearl trim are all from the Ribbon Girl.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose & Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Grand Espresso
Hat, Boots: Hickory Smoke
Coat: Hickory Smoke, Fired Brick
Candle: Gathered Twigs, Old Paper, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade
Trees Gathered Wood

That's it from me today.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Hugs
Gina xx

8 comments:

  1. wow amazing as usual
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always worth waiting for Gina. Fabulous colour, depth, detail and tone.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Gina, I love how you have used this background and the glossy accents to give the illusion of ice. Beautifully coloured as always, have a wonderful evening. Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning as always! I love how you did the sparkly ice! I can't believe it's only 13 weeks! I've managed to make 3 Christmas cards today 🎄 I love to see you Xmas cards all year round though.
    Huge hugs xx cara 😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. bonjour, elle est magnifique cette carte ; j'adore, bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas Card Gina !lovely details I love it .
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are romping away with the Christmas card making Gina and this is another gorgeous sparkly creation, love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, love the icy grey tones. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete