Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Ribbon Girl Inspirational Card

Good morning,

I hope you are all well.

This morning I am sharing an inspirational card for the Ribbon Girl which is  different style of card for me, without an image, oh my goodness that was hard to do.

For Christmas I was very lucky to receive two sets of the Rosy Owl flower dies, a large and small. I have been longing to make up a large flower using fomairan.  The petals have been edged with Aged Mahogany distress ink and  some white stamens added to the centre.

The papers are by Maja from the from the Autumn Basics paper pad which is full of fabulous double sided papers and  I've distressed the edges using a Tim Holtz paper distresser. 

The flowers have been mounted onto a Round Doily Lace chipboard piece. I  stamped a couple of Happy Birthday tags in co-orindating paper and placed them underneath the flowers.

The beautiful ivory embroidered tulle lace which is running lengthways has been edged with some pearl trim. The pink ribbon is a lush hot pink berisford satin.

The lace bow is made from ivory scalloped lace and I've placed a pearl cluster in the centre.

Unfortunately, since I made this card the stunning butterfly charm is now out of stock, but the Ribbon Girl have plenty of other fabulous things to choose from.  


The materials I have used (apart form the butterfly) are listed below, just click on a picture to be taken to the product.

Well that's it from me today, I hope you like it.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous Gina. I absolutely love it. Wonderful floral detail and design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hun, love the design and beautiful detail, I'm the other way at the moment finding it hard to add an image, he he, hugs liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gina ,
    Gorgeous Card beautiful colors and details !!
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh that must have been difficult with no image :) we will have such a challenge too once this year at Inky Chicks Challenge Blog and I already fear it lol!
    but you made a wonderful Job and I adore your non-image card a lot!
    xxx, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW.........wow wow this my sweet friend is darn blooming beautiful........seriously this is stunning in every single way I love EVERYTHING!!! You have also used one of ym favourite paper pads.......but then I love all things Maja Design lol. Love your foamiran flowers hun they are lush.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings Gina, wow what a lovely feminine design, colors and all the fun embellishments.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! You have done a wonderful job making this card.
    I absolutely love everything about it and it's so very pretty.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW¬! No image! And I absolutely love it! You must make more of these Gina! Judy x

    ReplyDelete