Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 25 June 2017

New Challenge at LHOSM - Forget Me Knot Tilda

Hi everyone,

I hope your weekend is going well and if it's not then I am sending you a big hug, I need one a bit myself at the moment.

This afternoon we have new challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia and our theme is an easy peasy one of:

Anything Goes

I have coloured up an old stamp called Forget Me Knot Tilda and masked her with Shabby Chic Fence.

I know you can't really see the papers but they are by Anna Marie Designs called Blissful Teal and they are lush!

That butterfly corner by Joy Crafts has popped up again, I so love it! and the die on the left hand side is also by Joy Crafts

The gorgeous wooden fence was a gift from a lovely crafty friend, and the tassel is cut from a Marianne die.

Most of the embellishments are from my stash, but where I can I have put links to them at the bottom of this post.


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Gathered Twigs, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress and Shoes: Weathered Wood, Black Soot
Forget Me Knot Flowers: Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany
Fence: Hickory Smoke
Grass: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters

The fabulous Noor Design are sponsoring us this month, you could win:

to spend in Tracy's on line shop.

Well that's it from me today, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hugs
Gina xx

8 comments:

  1. Wow Gorgeous Card Gina ! I Love It .
    Hugs Doris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and very pretty Gina.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully shaped easel card Gina, gorgeous image and colouring as always.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwww.......every time I think it can't become more beautiful and seeing the next card I know I was wrong....It's more beautiful every time......Awesome card sweety....xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour
    bravo pour cette carte qui est merveilleuse.
    bonne journée.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! The pinks & blues on your card look smashing Gina, along with the gorgeous detail and your amazing artwork.
    I get day's when I'm in need of a hug so here is a BIG HUG for you!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Tilda and you made another beautiful card Gina, the little fence is perfect!

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey guess what....yep me again, just when you thought it was safe to come onto your blog & I pop out to say HELLO..........HELLOOOOO. I'm also here first to send you a huge & I mean MAHOOSIVE hug sweetie, I know what you mean about those days when you just need someone to put their arms around you & hug you....

    Ok so your card well what can I say that I dont normally say.....mmmmm wow thats tough & I could be a while as my brain isnt working so well today, ok it doeant work well ANY DAY lol. I love this Tilda & its ages since I've coloured her up & this card makes me want to dig her out, although I know I wont do as good a job as you though. Love the fence you have masked her with, I'm sure I have that fence....its hard remember what stamps we have isnt it. Love the colour combo its so darn pretty. I absolutely love it all sweetie.

    Hope you are ok shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete