Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 22 June 2017

Ribbon Girl Inspiration Card - Tilda Loves Flowers

Hi everyone,

I hope you are well. Sorry I have been MIA this week, but is has been too hot to do anything. I haven't even crafted, thankfully the much cooler weather has arrived, but now I've lost my mojo, I hope it returns quickly!

I thought I would share  an inspirational  card I made recently using an older Maggie called Tilda Loves Flowers, I never tire of this stamp

I have coloured her with DI reinkers, sprinkled some frantage around the image and added some star dust stickles to her socks.

The butterflies on the edge are cut from a Joy die twice, once in white card and the second time in coordinating papers.

The papers are by Pion called White Wedding. I have painted some white gesso on the edges.

The butterflies tucked behind the image is another Joy die and this one is a corner die, which tucks perfectly behind things. I think I will use this  a lot, so apologies in advance.

The beautiful flowers, lace, pearl gems and lace are all from the Ribbon Girl.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Gathered Twigs
Dress: Pumice Stone, Crushed Olive
Shoes: Victorian Velvet.
Flowers: Victorian Velvet, Bundled Sage, Shabby Shutters

Well that's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

8 comments:

  1. GORGEOUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Such a fantastic card....I love all the details...the colors....wowwwwwww......
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Gina. Full of colour and sparkle.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankfully the weather has cooled down, it is much more bearable now. Another gorgeous card, I love the delicate colouring on this Tilda stamp and your pretty embellishments.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, it looks lovely, Gina! Loving the soft colours and the lush lace and gorgeous layout!
    Weather here is horrible too. I just don't like the heat, makes me feel dizzy and I don't like when you are damp all the time from your own sweat, yuk! And at night you cannot sleep because it does not cool down enough. I hope it will be raining soon.
    Hugs, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love what you did..I am new to your blog love it as well. Do you have any colouring tutorials?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kerri,

      Thank you for your lovely comment. Unfortunately I haven't done any colouring tutorials, I never seem to have enough time, but maybe one day. Have a look on You Tube, there are lots on there.
      Gina xx

      Delete
  6. So pretty Gina, it has been hot - I hope you got your Mojo back :)

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete