Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Paper Nest Dolls are coming to the U.K.

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a wonderful week, this is my final week at school as we breakup on Friday😊

I am super excited today as the Paper Nest Dolls are coming to the U.K., well Christine won't be here, but her dolls will be.

They are making their debut on Hochanda today. There are two shows one at 11.00 a.m.and the second at 4.00 p.m.

You can catch catch the shows on the following channels:

Sky 663, Freeview 85, Freesat 817

When Christine asked me to make a card for the show, it didn't even take a milli second for me to answer, I was thrilled to be asked.

This is the card I made. This gorgeous doll is called 'Birthday Princess Ellie' and I have coloured her with DI reinkers and I've added some Star Dust stickles to her crown to give some sparkle.

The papers are by Maja from the Vintage Romance collection, which I have edged with white gesso. 

The beautiful flower die on the left hand side, the corner and the butterflies are Joy Crafts dies.

I've punched  a strip of white card using a Martha Stewart paper punch and placed it underneath the left hand side of the image and placed some pearl flower trim on top.

The pink rose, paper, pearl gems and pearl trim are from the Ribbon Girl.

On the base of the card I have added some lace and flower pearl trim. I stamped the sentiment onto an oval die cut, added some foam pads and placed it on the base of the card

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress and Shoes: Victorian Velvet
Bows: Weathered Wood
Crown: Wild Honey
Socks: Hickory Smoke
Cake: Frayed Burlap, Spun Sugar

Well that's it from me today,

I hope you can catch the shows.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

3 comments:

  1. Your colouring really makes these images glow Gina. Stunning card!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really gorgeous
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete