Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Tilda Enjoying Summer

Hi everyone,

So in the first week of the holidays I have been cleaning like a trooper. Once the big clean has been done, then the rest of the holiday will be mine to do exactly what I want to do plus  a trip up to stay with my parents and I'm off to Whitby to meet up with a crafty friend.😊

I thought I would share a card I made recently just for fun.

I stamped up an older Maggie called Tilda Enjoying Summer and coloured her with DI reinkers.

Just peeping out of the top of the card is a Joy border die.

The leaves which are also Joy Craft dies have been cut in white and grey card. The flowers and gathered lace are from my stash, but the pearl trim and lace (lace bow) are from  the Ribbon Girl.

I cut a few of the pearls off of the pearl trim and added them to the top of the roses.

The white wooden fence was a gift and the sentiment is from a Whimsy set of stamps.

The tag on the base of the card has also been cut from a Joy Crafts die.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dungarees: Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Top and Shoes: Victorian Velvet

Well that's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in,

Hugs
Gina xx

9 comments:

  1. She is lovely Gina and as always your card construction detail is delicious!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy on your first week of the holiday, best plan to get the housework done and out of the way and then on to the enjoyable bit :)
    Lovely card, sweet image and gorgeous details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm catching up after my holidays Gina and enjoying looking at the makes I've missed over the last couple of weeks. I can always expect to see lots of gorgeousness when I visit your blog!
    I LOVE this cute image and you created such a pretty card as always... beautiful work :)

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS... forget the cleaning and enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Gina. The image is beautifully coloured and your designs are always a joy to see. It has been a pleasure to visit your blog after so long. Finding time to do anything is so difficult at the moment but when I wander round I realise what I am missing. Need to find some me time!!
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fabulous image, this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Gina ! Lovely colors and design I Love It !
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card as always Gina! Love the layout with all the details. I know what you mean about hols - busy catching up on all those yucky h....work jobs that I've ignored while busy at school!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. another stunner Gina. Beautiful colours, and perfectly adorned as always.
    Enjoy your trip to Whitby.
    Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete