Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 4 August 2017

New Challenge At Fussy and Fancy


Good morning everyone,

I hope you all having a good week.

This morning starts the new challenge at Fussy and Fancy and it's my turn to host. I have chosen 'Favourite Colours' as the theme.

Well of course my favourite colour is pink, I particularly love pink with grey and green.

This little cutie is an old Maggie, but I still love her.  I have stamped her with Timber Brown Stazon ink onto Fabriano Artistico extra white water colour paper and coloured her with distress ink reinkers  and added some star dust stickles to her balloon to give it some sparkle.

The papers are by Maja and have been painted with white gesso.

The lace swag that runs down the left hand side of the card is a Magnolia Doohickey die which has been cut twice, once in white card and the second time in coordinating papers and I've added a few pearls to finish it off.

Just peeping out from the top is paper doily, the pink pom pom trim is from the Ribbon Girl, they are currently out of stock of the pink, but do have a variety of other colours in stock. The square pearl trim and Ivory Fluted Edge ribbon is also from the Ribbon Girl.

The balloons have been cut from a Poppy Stamps die and I've added a twine bow to the top.

The pink rose is from the Ribbon Girl, but the others are from my stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress and Headband: Victorian Velvet
Shoes: Pumice Stone, Black Soot

The winner of this challenge will win a Guest Designer spot for an upcoming challenge.

That's it from me today.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs
Gina xx

6 comments:

  1. Love the fab image and great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much stunning detail Gina and a cute image. Enjoy your weekend!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. bonjour.
    je suis totalement sous le charme de votre création. Vous avez un immense talent et cette nouvelle carte d'une douceur délicate et infinie en est la preuve.
    bravooo. bon week end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Gorgeous Creation love the lace design and colors !
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty pink creation Gina, sorry I've been missing of late, I can't seem to get organised at all lately. We went away for a couple of days at the weekend and it's taken til now to catch up! I'm putting it down to my 'age' :)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful as always Gina, love how you've used the border down the side
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete