Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 21 September 2017

Tilda with Holiday Sweater

Hi everyone,

I hope you have had a lovely week.

I am just popping in to share another Christmas card, I am so enjoying myself making them.

This is Tilda with Holiday Sweater coloured with distress ink reinkers.

Once again the embossing folders and gilding wax came out. I really love the 3D snowflake embossing folder by Crafters Companion.

I cut the card, embossed  and covered each piece with Pebeo gold gilding wax. I always get into a right mess using the wax, but my Mum shared a tip with me to let a baby wipe dry out and use that to add the wax instead of using my fingers. Next time I use it, I will give it a try.

The large ice crystal is a Joy Crafts die.

The ivory pearl string, pearl ivory trim, pom pom trim, pearl cluster, carnation and the lush golden pearl sparkle ribbon are from the Ribbon Girl.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Jumper: Pumice Stone, Black Soot, Gathered Twigs, Worn Lipstick
Trousers: Gathered Twigs, Pumice Stone, Black Soot

Well that's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Gina ,Awesome beautiful christmas card !!
    What a beautiful ribbon , Tilda colors is so sweet everything fits perfectly. I Love It
    Nice weekend
    Greetings Doris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very elegant and luxurious hun, loving the gold!!! fabby Tilda too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely card Gina, love how youve matched the colours to the sparkle ribbon, it looks wonderful! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Gina, this is one of my favourite ever Tilda images.
    Great tip about the wax, I'll give that a try!

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you created a very beautiful card, Gina!!! I really like those golden materials that you choose. Perfect for Christmas time:)
    Henry

    ReplyDelete