Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 23 October 2017

Tilda with Fir

Good morning to you all,

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and wish you a fantastic week.

Well today is the first day of my holiday and I am dragging Phil to Hobbycraft lol. 

Today I am sharing a Christmas card which I made for fun. She is an older Maggie called Tilda with Fir and I have coloured her with DI reinkers.

For the falling snow I have sprinkled some frantage and heat set it, for the lying snow and glitter on her coat and hat I have used Glamour Dust. Around the edge of the image is some ivory pearl string.

The papers are from the Hobby House.

The flowers are from my stash, but the fir cones can be bought form the Ribbon Girl.

The lattice die peeping out of the right hand side of the card is a Joy Crafts die, you can find the link at the bottom of the page.

The pine branches have been cut from a Fantasy die and I've painted on some white gesso to emulate snow.

The pearl trim, guipure lace and scalloped lace are also from the Ribbon Girl and the gorgeous red dazzler in the centre of the bow is from my stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Coat, Boots and Hat: Barn Door, Aged Mahogany
Tree and Mittens: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters
Tights: Bundled Sage

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and full of sparkle Gina. I have this stamp somewhere!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation Gina !! Love the stamp you colors so lovely and the details absolutely beautiful .
    Hugs Doris xxx

    ReplyDelete