Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 10 December 2017

New Challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Gingerbread Tilda

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Sorry for not being around much lately, but with Christmas parties, and playing catch up with Christmas cards, time is running away.

Anyway today is our last challenge for this year for  Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia  and to end the year our chosen theme is the very popular:

Anything Goes
(we would love to see lots of creations, it doesn’t have to be a card, there are only two rules, it has to be a new creation so no back linking and there must be a stamped image of Tilda or Edwin).

I have stamped up  Gingerbread Tilda  and the gingerbread man from the Snowman and Gingerbread kit from the new release and coloured her with DI reinkers. I stamped them onto Artistico extra white water colour paper with a Stazon On timber brown ink pad and sprinkled some white frantage around the outside of the image. I have also sprinkled some glamour dust on the pom pom of her hat and for the icing on the cake.

The holly has been cut from a Joy Crafts die in brown card and I've painted some white gesso around the edges.

The pine cones, pearl string and carnation are from the Ribbon Girl.

I have sprinkled some Twinklets over the roses, which gives a lovely icy look.

The ribbon, pearl string, berries, multi row pearl trim and flowers are from my crafty stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Clothes, Shoes and Hat: Gathered Twigs, Pumice Stone, Black Soot

Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is

http://www.therubberbuggy.com/

Well that's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in and for the lovely comments you leave me😊

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Gina, so full of detail and layers!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Gina!! Every time I come for a visit I JUST know that I'm in for a treat!!! Your colouring is GORGEOUS...SIGH!!...AND I know that I say that all the time but of my you really have such a talent! Stunning...beautiful card!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beauty Gina, I am so loving this and the details I am 'gooing' over....I always thought I was a follower, seems google did take some followers off bloggers I have been told, so am following again.x[aNNie]πŸŽ„

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Gina, love the pearls, ribbon, color and gorgeous image.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Gina !
    Beautiful details colors I love it .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gina, Oh this is absolutely gorgeous. Love your colouring, lace and brown and gold colour scheme! practically screams vintage Christmas he he!!! Love it!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as always Gina, love the gingerbread man!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gina sweetie I'm sooooo sorry I've not been by...I'm sure someone is going round stealing time off everyone you know.....darn time thief ;-)
    Gorgeous card as always my sweet friend I love this stamp....I love all the stamps form this collection. I got hold of the kit of the lovely Mandy & then didnt get it inked up til after they were released anyway....lolI havn't even played with 90% of my halloween kit either yet....seriously where is this year going!! Ok I'm going off topics...its no wonder I run out of time with all my babble is it really lol.
    Love your talent girl you are a true inspiration to us all shug.
    Psst...hope you enjoyed your parties hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete