Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 15 December 2017

Reminder card for the Paradise of Stamps

Hi everyone,

If you are looking for the Fussy and Fancy card, please scroll down.

*****************************************

I am popping back in with a reminder card for the current 'Anything Goes' challenge at

I have coloured up one of my favourite Christmas Maggies, she is called Tilda with Little Snowy Snowman.

I have sprinkled glamour dust onto the rim of her hat,  pom pom, cape and lying snow. Around the image I have sprinkled some white frantage and heat set it.

I stamped her onto Artistico extra white watercolour paper, cut the shape which is a Spellbinders die (Venise Lace) and coloured her with DI reinkers.

The pretty border on the left hand side is a Precious Marieke Winterfun die and the snowflake banner has been cut from a Lala Lands die. I have sprinkled twinkles over the banner die to give it a lovely icy look and added some pearl string.

Tucked underneath the flowers are a couple of sprawling fern dies cut from a Magnolia Doohickeys die and I've also added some twinklets.

Most of the flowers and snowballs are from my own crafty stash.

The white guipure lace, pink rose, pine cones, silver glitter embellishment and beautiful silver flake web ribbon are from the Ribbon Girl.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Cape, Hat and Boots: Victorian Velvet, Black Soot
Snowman: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot,

That's all from me today.

Thank you so much for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Gina, she is adorable.x[aNNie]🎄⛄

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and soft Gina. Stunning detail as always.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow SOOO Beautiful Gina !!
    Have a nice weekend .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww she looks so sweet in her poncho. I love the frosty/icy colours and feel to this gorgeous card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete