Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 12 January 2018

Tilda with Winter Flowers

Good morning everyone,

I hope you have had a good week. Its been a  bit gloomy here in the south this week although we were lucky enough to see some sunshine on Wednesday.

I thought I would pop in to share a card I made a little while ago which I forgot to share.

This is an older Maggie called 'Tilda with Winter Flowers' which I have coloured up with DI reinkers.

I stamped her onto Artistico extra white water colour paper with a timber brown Stazon ink pad. and cut the shape with a Spellbinders Nestabilities Elegant Ovals die finishing off with some pearl string around the outside.

I've cut a few Joy Crafts dies in coordinating papers, and the swirl is a Magnolia Doohickey die links where possible are at the bottom of this post.

The decorative pin was a gift from a crafty friend , the flowers, pearl trim, pearl rose, ribbon and lace are from my own crafty stash.

The smaller pearl string and the pearl cluster is from the Ribbon Girl.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Gathered Twigs, Antique Linen, Black Soot
Cardigan, Pocket, Hair Bows, and Shoes: Victorian Velvet
Dress: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Flowers: Aged Mahogany, Victorian Velvet, Bundled Sage

That's all from me today.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

7 comments:

  1. One day I am going to CASE one of your cards Gina, I just LOVE how you design them. Of course the Magnolia stamps are a real asset to the cards. Great colouring and gorgeous flowers added.xx[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning creation once again Gina, so gorgeous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty in pink Gina.
    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hun, beautiful colours again, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous girlie card Gina, absolutely love all your embellies and colouring. This cutie, is one of my favourite Tilda's!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunning design and embellishments Gina.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete