Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 19 March 2018

Tilda with Hanging Rabbit

 Good morning everyone,

From a snowy south of England. Don't shout at me but I love the snow, there is nothing better than wrapping up and getting out and having a long walk  everything looks so pretty, but I do hate the disruption it causes.

I thought I would pop in to share another card I have made using another of my older Maggies. 

I don't really make Easter cards, but as it is approaching I thought it fitting to colour up Tilda with Hanging Rabbit.

For the shape of the card I have cut one of my new Gummiapan dies, which is called Postage Stamp Rectangle.

The papers are by Pion, called 'Where the Roses Grow' and I've painted on some white gesso along the edges.  

Peeping out at the top is a paper doily.

The leaves and the die cuts peeping out on the left and right hand side of the card have been cut from  Joy Crafts dies.

The majority of the flowers, pearl trim and beautiful pink and white spotted ribbon are from the
 Ribbon Girl.

The wispy bits sticking out from the flowers is called Sisal. I bought a big bag of it for £1.00 from The Works, bargain, it will last me for ages!!!

The shabby chic heart embellishment is by Prima and I've placed a pearl rose embellishment in the centre.


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain
Dress: Hickory Smoke, Victorian Velvet, Black Soot
Rabbit: Hickory Smoke, Worn Lipstick, Black Soot
Boots: Victorian Velvet

Don't forget we have an 'Anything Goes' challenge running over at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia, we would love to see you join in the fun.

That's all from me today.

Stay safe and warm.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

6 comments:

  1. I hate the snow Gina, but I love your cards. Such a soft and sweet creation, delicious!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina, another beauty hun. Love the colours you've used and fab colouring as always. I've bought a few things from the Works they have some good things in now and again.
    Didn't get to the NEC, boo hoo, snowed in!!
    Hugs Sue W

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful image and I really love those postage stamp die cut mats you have edged and layered. A fabulous card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING Gina, love your gorgeous stamp too. Sorry late in visiting, lot of things going on ...big hugs.xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Gina beautiful creation! Very nice stamp with the bunny so sweet, loveley colors and details.
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really likes your blog! You have shared the whole concept really well and very beautifully soulful read!Thanks for sharing.
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete